Sunday, March 22, 2020

TOP 3 FAVORITE PLACES

While the whole coronavirus is taking over the world, I try to think about being somewhere else and the places which make me the happiest. I haven't traveled much in my life but all of these places hold a special place in my heart.

These places make me feel the most at home because of all the memories I have made, the people who came with me and the atmosphere matches my lifestyle.

#3 ISLAMORADA, FLORIDA 
I have been to Islamorada around nine times in my life. This has been our family vacation spot ever since I was little. We went to the same hotel every time, The Islander. We spent birthdays, Easters and celebrations of life here. My favorite thing to do here is fish. We always go on charters to catch the fish and we bring it back, cook it and eat it. From beautiful sunsets to family photos, Islamorada will never disappoint.



#2 ABINGDON, VIRGINIA
If you can't tell by now, I am a very big family girl. Family means everything to me and I love how close everyone is to each other. Most of my family is from Akron but my mom's younger sister lives in Abingdon, Virginia. There is my Aunt Deb, Uncle Eric and two cousins Maggie and Annie. We are always doing something in Abingdon. Whether it is going to the lake or climbing mountains, we never sit still. I love traveling there because I get to see my family I don't see all the time and I get to experience something new.


#1 MARBLEHEAD, OHIO 
My favorite place in this whole world though is Marblehead, Ohio. My grandma lives in Marblehead and she lives directly on Lake Erie. So a lot of weekends in the summer are spent at the lake with my family. I am instantly attracted to the water so we paddle board, jet ski, boat, fish and swim. Around here, we get to go to Put-In-Bay, Kelly's Island, Cedar Point and other attractions. We have had the lake house around 15 years and we love having family and friends come with us so they can experience it. I am very blessed to call this place my second home.

2 comments:

  1. I also love Marblehead, OH. My parents have a place on the bay side. It is so beautiful up there and there always is something you can do up there! My favorite thing to do is go boating with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post, especially since we are all bascially cooped in the house. Although I have not visited or heard of any of these locations, I am tempted to visit. My favorite out of the three is probably ABINGDON, VIRGINIA because 1 I love visiting Virginia and two the scenery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete