Friday, February 21, 2020

ENNEAGRAM - TYPE ONE

I love taking personality tests but there is one test in particular I am obsessed with: The Enneagram test! The Enneagram test accesses you as one of nine types. Each type has a name with a set of traits, strengths, weaknesses and advice in specific areas of your life. This assessment is the most accurate personality test I have ever taken. If you wish to know which type you are click here to take the test.


You will be given a set of questions to answer "yes, no, partly." Based on the answer to these questions, you will be given a type and a number. I am 100% a type one. I am known as being the perfectionist or the reformer.

Type one people are hard-working, detail oriented, organized, internal motivated and responsible. Ones look to make things better because they always think something is not good enough. They are also looking for ways to reform and improve. 

Strengths: 
  • Idealistic and optimistic 
  • Deeply motivated by personal values 
  • Defending what is right 
  • Ability to connect and care for others 
Weaknesses: 
  • Tendency to be perfect 
  • Being WAY too hard on themselves 
  • Becoming obsessive or self-righteous 
  • Difficulty accepting change 
Loves: 

  • To do list
  • Making plans ahead 
  • Supporting a good cause 
I would recommend everyone taking the Enneagram test and finding out their type. I love to follow Instagram accounts and see how relatable it is to my personality and life. I am, without a doubt, type one and I'm able to get insight from this test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment