Monday, February 10, 2020

5 *Random* FACTS ABOUT ME


As you know, I am really weird, loud and random. So this blog is going to be random facts about me and my life.

1. I graduated from the same school as Jeffrey Dahmer. 
 Jeffrey Dahmer is known as the Milwaukee Cannibal. He committed the murder of 17 boys and girls and he graduated from Revere High School. Where he grew up, my house is probably six minutes from there. We drove the same streets and walked the same halls.

2. Fishing is fun!
I love to fish. We have a boat on Lake Erie and love to catch perch and walleye and then cook it to eat. I love to be on the water with friends and family and get a nice tan. This fact surprises a lot of people because you have to be patient and quiet when fishing but I am not patience and quiet at all.

3. I played basketball once with LeBron James.
I was in the fifth grade and went to the Cavs preseason scrimmage. I was a major tom boy and came all dressed in basketball shoes, Cavs shorts and a jersey. And I got picked to play a game of horse with one of the players. I went down to the court after the game and my
partner was LeBron James.

4. I have watch the show "One Tree Hill" 12 times.
Netflix stole my heart when they put One Tree Hill online. I was initially intrigued with this show because it is about basketball but I quickly fell in love with all the characters. I have watched it so many times I can tell you what season and episode if you describe it to me.

5. I am obsessed, OBSESSED, with the color light blue. 
Everything of my is light blue. My computer case, my computer laptop case, my prom dress, my phone case, my wallet, my water bottle and pretty much everything else. I am not sure why I love it so much but if you showed me anything light blue, I would love it.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about me and my weirdness. I know I'm random but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your life sounds prettty lit! You had me at "playing basketball with Lebron James. How was it? I bet it was amazing. But i really admire how you are very free spirited and true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to learn a little more about you. As a psych major I find serial killers fascinating so hearing that you went to the same school as Jeffrey Dahmer is so cool. I also used to fish all the time with my grandpa so hearing that you like to fish reminded me of a lot of fun times with him.

    ReplyDelete