Sunday, April 19, 2020

ONU SPORTS TAKES ON A TIK TOK CHALLENGE

Image
Last week was D3 week for all student-athletes and the week was filled with stories and photos of student-athletes at Ohio Northern. It was really cool to see athletes show their love for the school and the prompts for each day were different. I was able to participate on the Friday prompt of #ONUGivesBack.

I talked about the time when I had the opportunity to participate in the 2nd and 7 Foundation, which promotes reading by providing free books to kids in need. I loved being able to contribute to this program because it allowed me to pay it forward and be a positive role model. Getting to see the elementary students and answering questions was a great experience and this was my favorite volunteering service as an ONU athlete.

The other day my friend, Katie Wade, reached out to me about doing a Tik Tok dance with an athlete on every sports team at Northern. We wanted to post the Tik Tok dance to wrap up D3 week and it was really fun getting everyone together to participate in it. The rules of the dance were the last dance move had to be the first dance move of the next person.

I give Katie all the credit on this, she really crushed the project and the final cut looks amazing! She posted the Tik Tok to Twitter and it started blowing up! Everyone loved it and it was a great wrap up to D3 week for Ohio Northern student-athletes.

If you want to check out the Tik Tok, please click here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


6 comments:

  1. I loved scrolling Twitter everyday to see everyone's reason for #WhyD3. There was so much meaning behind every picture and caption to their why. The Tik Tok Katie made was incredible. I think I watched it 10+ times! It was so cool to see all the athletes teaming up to create it. Great blog, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw so many athletes join in on why they went D3 on Twitter. It was truly inspiring to see so many students come together and share their stories about why they came to Ohio Northern University. It made me realize how much I am going to miss being at ONU next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. parrell skiing This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. parallel ski turns

    ReplyDelete
  5. акробатическая дорожка купить I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reflex Bags Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete