Monday, January 20, 2020

MY FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA APPS

If you read my first blog, you have learned that I have a Social Media Minor so all the different platforms really spark my interest. I use a lot of social media, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, VSCO, Pinterest, etc. I love social media because it helps me stay in touch with my friends and family, while also learning new ideas and things to do in my life.

My favorite social media website is Pinterest. I would say Pinterest is not a top favorite for a lot of people but I absolutely love it. Pinterest allows to make DIY project, shop for different outfits and learn new cooking recipes. I also love the concept of making boards and sharing them with friends. For example, my roommate and I created an apartment board so we could "pin" ideas we wanted to do in our apartment. 

My next favorite is Instagram. Instagram is super cool to me because I love being able to post pictures with my friends and family. I get to show my followers what I am doing and I get to see what they have been up to. I like the features of Instagram with being able to like and comment and post things to your profile story. 

Feel free to follow me on Insta: @em_brock πŸ˜„


My third favorite social media platform is Snapchat. I hate to admit to it, but Snapchat is the easiest way to communicate with my friends because texting and calling is not that popular anymore. I will say that I get caught just sending my face back and forth but I love being able to see snap stories of all my friends, especially now with seeing their college experience. 

I am a big social media girl and I love the concept of using social media for personal and business reasons! I would love to hear your favorite social media apps! 

4 comments:

  1. I think my top 3 are the exact same as yours! I love using Pinterest for food ideas and decorating inspo. I look at my "food" board every week to plan out my meals for dinner. It's the best! Instagram and Snapchat are the apps I check daily, maybe even hourly. Love this blog, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also agree, that your top 3 apps are my main social media apps as well. I typically use pinterest for recipes, workouts, or potential outfit ideas. I like to use Instagram to keep in touch with my friends or look through the explore page. I really don't post pictures on there often but this year I will. And I love snapchat, I just dislike when people ask me to do streaks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently started using Pinterest and I feel like I have been missing out on so much. Now when I go on Pinterest, it is so hard for me to get off of it. I am planning my sisters bachelorette party and it is so much fun finding ideas for her party on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. μΈμŠ€νƒ€νŒ”λ‘œμ›ŒλŠ˜λ¦¬κΈ°

    ReplyDelete